East End Brewing Company
Friends of the Brewery
So, you'd like to volunteer at the brewery? Great, I can use an extra hand around here form time to time - mostly for special projects!
Here how this works:
1. You sign up as a "Friend of the Brewery" by putting your email address into subscribe field below, and consider yourself a volunteer-in-waiting.
2. The next time I have a project coming up, I'll send out a "Care to help?" message to the people on this list, giving you an idea of what the job will entail, and the date, time, and place (usually here at the brewery) I'm proposing that we do it.
Typical projects can be things like...
- Hand bottling a specialty beer
- Unloading a big shipment of grain
- Painting up some kegs
- Helping out with an event
3. Once you get the email, just reply to me if you can make it (so I can plan accordingly). If you can't, there's no need to reply. I promise not to feel slighted.
4. That's about it - except that if you're in, then you should probably show up, work on the project, and then have a beer.
Become a Friend of the Brewery
Sound reasonable enough? Hopefully... Thanks in advance for your DIRECT support! It is very much appreciated. Hope to see you here!
|Copyright © 2008 East End Brewing Company. All rights reserved.|