I'M GLAD YOU ASKED!
Why, it's the very best friend a GOOD BEER drinker like yourself could ever have! It's one whole half-gallon (64oz) of the freshest brew you ever laid your lips on.
Come by and we'll fill up a few for you while you wait...
GROWLERS HOURS at the Brewery:
- TUE-FRI 4-8pm NEW!
- SAT 12-5pm
- SUN 10-2pm NEW!
GROWLERS HOURS at our Growler Shop in the Strip:
- FRI 10-6pm
- SAT 9-5pm
- SUN 10-4pm
Growler fun facts:
- Completely reusable container - unless you drop it..
- Holds half a gallon of fresh tasty beer - about 4-5 pints worth.
- Keeps for 2 weeks or more if you treat it nicely (cold and in the dark).
- 3 bucks for the jug, 10-16 bucks and up for the beer, and I’ll throw the cap in for free. (No, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't bring the cap back when you're ready for that refill!)
- Once opened, you've got 2-3 days to make good use of it, but it's best to finish it in one sitting. Standing is okay too.
- Refills are 10-16 bucks too, but you'll need to rinse out the jug AND the cap beforehand. I recommend very hot water and NO SOAP. Soap is harder to wash out than the beer!
- Sorry, since we can't sell you a pint of beer (no serving license), the law does not permit us to fill anything but an official East End Growler here, or a Big Pour Growler... but that's why they're only 3 bucks. (If you don't believe me, here's what the PLCB says about it.)
- No, they don’t actually make a growling noise. That's probably your stomach. Thirsty, eh?
Can't make it to the brewery? Check out our GROWLER SHOP in the Strip District, open since October 2010!